Thursday, May 07, 2009

I'm going to be a triathlete...oh my lord

Dear Audrey,

Congratulations! You are now registered for 2009 Elkhart Lake Sprint Triathlon. Please check the event's official website for updates: http://www.ElkhartLakeMultiSports.com

Thank you for registering for the Elkhart Lake International Triathlon. Your registration has been received. I can't wait to greet you at the finish line - a wonderful Elkhart Lake Triathlon tradition. You have registered for the SPRINT DISTANCE event. Remember, accommodations go early in Elkhart Lake and the surrounding area so get your reservations in. Also, check-in and packet pick-up is Friday June 12th at The Osthoff Resort from 4-10pm. Good luck. For complete complete race information, download the full Participant Guide available from the event website (main and event pages). Jeff Grady Event Director



So...thanks to the BF volunteering to pay the entry fee and bargaining that I could train him to run a 5K by the end of the summer if I did this, the Elkhart Lake Triathlon is no longer a tenative on the schedule. What the hell have I done??? Secretly, I'm kind of excited, but also quite nervous as its been a long time since I went into a race situation without knowing exactly what I was getting into. Stay tuned for details on how this pans out..

No comments: