Sunday, August 02, 2009

July Rundown

I'm really, really proud of this month - its by far the furthest I've run in a month in summer (hell, it's probably pretty close to the furthest total distance I've run in a summer, period...) and one of my higher months this year, even counting during track and XC season. Granted, this makes me a little sad that I'm not going to have a cross season to see what actually building an awesome summer base would get me...but I guess that's the way it goes.

July 2009
Total miles: 195.7
Days off: 6
Longest run: 13.7 miles

Woo hoo! That's a damn good month for me. Tonight I'm running 16 miles, and I'm really scared about it...but if I successfully make it through this run, I'll have given myself permission to sign up for the marathon...

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

that's a great month and solid mileage building! you are going to have a great foundation for your next half and whenever you do jump into a marathon.