Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm going running after this. Promise.

I found/stole this delightful survey [I feel the need to note that I just typed 'surgery' which apparently represents where my brain is right now....7 am lecture on knee replacements = waaaaaah] from lindsey @ chasing the kenyans, and since I have 15 minutes until my self imposed time when I must be out the door and running, I'm doing it.  More substantial content to come at some point in the future.


A) Age: 23
(B) Bed Size: queen, and I don't know how I ever slept on a twin.
(C) Chore You Hate: laundry
(D) Dogs? LOVE. 3 years working with all shapes and sizes, and can't wait to have one of my own.
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: coffee
(F) Favorite Color: orange
(G) Gold or Silver? well...gold if it's a medal. Silver in general life.
(H) Height: 5'6''
(I) Instruments You Play: secret time! I've dabbled in piano, tenor sax, and drum set, and I played oboe/English horn from 5th grade through high school.  Alas, the one thing I've ever been naturally good at, I really never was super interested in...haven't played since senior year of HS.
(J) Job Title: PT student.  Please, let me pay YOU so I can work!
(K) Kids: eventually, 1 or 2.
(L) Live: Boston
(M) Mom's Name: Barbara
(N) Nicknames: Audge, Audgers
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? an ER visit or 2, that's it
(P) Pet Peeve: People (or things...ie buses/trains) that are late
(Q) Quote from a Movie: "We're doing this thing called jogging...or maybe it's yogging, it might be a soft j. Anyway it's this thing where you just RUN for an extended period of time, it's supposed to be wild!"
(R) Right or Left Handed? right
(S) Siblings: 1 sister
(T) Time You Wake Up? an hour and 15 before class starts
(U) Underwear: currently - pink with strawberries
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: raw green pepper
(W) What Makes You Run Late: Not being able to find anything, ever. Keys, wallet, phone, at least one of these things is missing on any given morning
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Couple of wrist x-rays for my fractures at age 4 and 11
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: one time I made stuffed shells, and they were really good.  Not much of a cook and definitely not a baker, I hate to say.
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: aside from dogs, goats, llamas, otters...I like animals that are cute in a bizarre way...like, goats are really weird. But I find them adorable.



8 minutes to spare! It's run time. Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm not much of a cook. or a baker either. but i try ;)

Lindsay said...

hah i came here to comment on your comment and thought i had already commented on this abc post but apparently i did not. senior moment.

first - i hope you are not still running since posting this ;)

second - after i got my big girl bedroom furniture i can't believe i ever slept on a twin either! there was a period of time in between getting my furniture and actually getting a mattress for it. instead of hurrying up on the mattress i chose to continue sleeping on the twin... what is wrong with me?

third - i am jealous that wf is the closest too you. publix is the closest to me and while it's not a wf, it tends to have more selection than other 'regular' grocery stores at least. i agree with you on the hfcs, less weird 'ingredients', and moderation!