Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ACCEPTED.

So I was having a really shitty day today, and then I got an email that started like this:
"Congratulations on your acceptance to the physical therapy program at Boston University"

Cue me jumping out of my chair and shrieking, and that was before I even got to read the next part:
"As one of our top applicants this year, I would like to notify you of both your acceptance into our program as well as your Sargent Scholar Award."
Yes. An $8000/semester scholarship. ME! One of the best applicants! I honestly can't believe it. I don't even know what to do right now...and somehow I have to go sit through biomechanics at 2:25. I honestly have no clue even what to say right now. All I know is I am OFFICIALLY going to PT school. EEEEEEEE!!!!!

Also, this might mean I'm moving to Boston in 4 months. Um....I'm not going to go there just yet...

No comments: