Tuesday, February 17, 2009

She said, I think I'll go to Boston

I didn't get into Wisconsin. And I've never been so happy to get a rejection letter in my life.

I'm deferring for a year - emotionally, financially, its the better idea. And I'm moving to Boston in August, then starting PT school next May. It's going to be tough, but its going to work. Why do I bother working myself up so much about these things? Everything works out in the end. And though I'm not a big believer in fate, sometimes I do feel like everything happens for a reason. So I'm going on an adventure!! And I can't wait. :)

Yesterday's workout was awesome. I don't even know if it was that hard, or if it was supposed to be that hard, but it was genuinely fabulous. Maybe it's because I was just in such a good mood anyway, but I felt unstoppable. Minute runs of 6-5-4-3-2-1, with 1 minute rest, theoretically starting at 10K pace and working down to mile pace...well, I was already at sub-7 pace for the 6 minute run, and by the time I got to the 1 minute I was running something like 5:05 mile pace...too bad that's NOT my mile pace...hah. Anyway, I felt great the entire time. Like I was flying...so I'm hoping that bodes well for my last indoor race of the season on Saturday.

I have 2 exams on Thursday and studying is not going well, so I should get back to that. But everything is good. It's all good. :)

No comments: